Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve 2012

Yes this is a late post!! If you guys added me on facebook you would've prob seen the pictures by now!
So you must be wondering why I'm posting here again~ well what I'm posting now are the pictures that they've forbidden me to post LOL. Yes, my aunts very "want face" de hahah. Well I'm not like that :P No matter how outrageous or crazy the pictures are, I'll still share them haha.

Look at the Xmas tree we made out of fruits!! The star was a fail so we replaced it with lollipops LOL

 Yes this lollipop :D

 Our tree!!!

 Birthday girl! Haha

Yes I know the cap was closed LOL. But yes we actually made that drink and forced ourselves to drink it owo" 

 Vonn ♥

 Yes that's how my aunt sits LOL

 Turkey's here!!! 

 Hai Xin! (star fish XD) ♥

Gathering round the baby XD

Now for some crazy pictures~!! 

Nicholas!! 

 Vicky!!

 Bro and his present LOL

Since I took a picture of everyone with their presents, and my old man didn't join in, he told me to take this pic and act like that was his present LOL ♥ him haha

Best family ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment